[WriteLog] Writelog on Win 10

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 11 08:13:48 EST 2015

Use the shortcut "Edit Writelog.ini" in the WriteLog start menu folder. It directs you to the correct location of writelog.ini.
Start menu > All Apps > WriteLog V11 > Edit Writelog.ini
I lost this shortcut in my WriteLog start menu shortcut when I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and found no way to get it back. If the shortcut is not there, let us know.
73, Don AA5AU