[WriteLog] Win 10 - Mic Feedback Using Line-In

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Thu Nov 12 21:07:00 EST 2015

I've got Writelog working with my new Win 10 box - except when I plug the
audio out from the radios into the motherboard audio line-in I get feedback
when speaking into the mic. On my XP box, I had to mute line-in so I could
use that port to record audio from the radios. I muted line-in using Manage
Audio Devices, but no joy. Suggestions?

I do have a USB audio device that I am using with 5.1 speakers for non
Writelog computer audio out. It does have a line-in, so I can try that if no
one has a better answer. Thanks.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT