[WriteLog] Spot window

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Nov 25 18:09:53 EST 2015

Randy,

Not seeing these problems in my V10.31A, so doubt it is a problem connected
with the Sweepstakes spot handling.  I'm connected to VE7CC-1 and am
filtering for CW spots only.  Both the Band Map and Packet Spots windows are
being populated.  In the Packet Spots window both the All Bands and Follow
me options are working.  All I'm seeing now are mults so the Mults Only
check box is ineffective.  When unchecking the In-band only box I do not get
a red X at the beginning of a line.  Must be something local.

73,
Gary AL9A