[WriteLog] Writelog with a microKeyer II and a K3

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Nov 26 13:48:34 EST 2015

> Question: Is it possible to use Writelog with the microKeyer II on
> CW using both the external keypad, the message buffers in Writelog
> and the ALT-K feature to trigger the keyboard???????? I am unable to
> send CW with a paddle.

Yes, see the configuration example for microKEYER II and WriteLog in
Router (Help | Download Documents) or in the microKEYER II area at
www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

You will not be able to use the paddles if Router/MK II does not
detect the operating mode from the transceiver.  Make sure MK II
is displaying the correct frequency/mode from the transceiver before
you start any logging program.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV