[WriteLog] F11 Not Wiping

artw4aa at bellsouth.net artw4aa at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 28 22:50:40 EST 2015

I haven’t used WriteLog since the ARRL DX CW contest last February.  Tonight I began to set up for the upcoming ARRL 160 CW contest next weekend and found that F11 no longer wipes the Entry Window!  What happened, and how can I get that function back?  I run low power, and most of my contest QSO’s are via S&P.  Often when scanning the bands, I enter a partial call in the Entry Window before I realize I had already worked that station.  During the course of a weekend contest, I am sure I do that a couple of hundred times.   I have NEVER used  CTRL + W (or similar?) to wipe the Entry Window in the 15 years I have been using WriteLog, since using one finger is much quicker and efficient than using two.  This software improvement (?) is a HUGE loss to me.  What will it take to get the F11 Wipe Function back?
73, Art/W4AA