[WriteLog] Dueling CQ's in WriteLog?

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:49:21 EDT 2015

Duelling CQ's will definitely work in WriteLog using single computer SO2R.
I used to have it working then changed computers and could not get it to
work and then it finally started to work for me about a year ago.

I did not do a very good job of documenting why it worked but for sure you
need to have the 'auto Resume' box ticked under the timed CQ or  alt-T box.

In order to commence the feature you call CQ on radio 1 then use the
shift-down arrow to shift focus to radio 2  and hit your CQ button again.

I'm using WL 11.15A and I cannot verify at the moment the details as I do
not currently have an so2r setup having just recently sold a rig but that's
the best info I have. It may also have required some specific '%x' variable
at the end of the CQ message.

Note that I don't know the extent to which this will work with Flex for
example.

One question I do have for the Flex folks is whether this SO2R feature will
work with the lower priced Flex rigs or if it is unique to the 6700. I am
also assuming the Flex only has a single transmitter which moves from band
to band? While the two or more  receivers do their jobs?

Dean 8P6SH

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com
It's a big world. Travel smarter.