[WriteLog] Callsign

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Oct 16 19:46:20 EDT 2015

David,

Where are you seeing your old call grayed out?

There are a couple of places in the writelog.ini file that probably have
your old call.  Not sure if changing these will help or hurt, but you could
try and see.  In the [Report] section there is a CALL= statement with your
old call that should be changed.  Also in the [Multipliers] section the
CallPrefix= line should also be set to the new call.  Other than these two
locations I don't know what you can do other than request a new registration
file for the new call.

73,
Gary AL9A