[WriteLog] Cabrillo problems in JARTS

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 18 20:15:50 EDT 2015

Just finished JARTS and I'm able to create a Cabrillo file but it is not the correct format as specified here:
http://jarts.jp/categoryw.html

When I went to create the Cabrillo file, the options for Location are the six continents (doesn't seem right). The Operator classes are Class-A, Class-B, Class-C and Class-D (this is definitely wrong). Also there is no option to choose mode. I don't ever remember this being screwed up like this. Did I miss something?
I guess the only way to fix it is to edit the Cabrillo manually. Seems like a pain. What happened?
73, Don AA5AU