[WriteLog] Off-cycle release of SuperCheckPartial now available

Stu Phillips stu at k6tu.net
Fri Oct 23 14:14:16 EDT 2015

Version 23 OCT 2013 of Super Check Partial is now available for download from the web site.

http://supercheckpartial.com/

I issued  this release off-cycle to accommodate a number of late requests to add callsigns to the database for this weekends up coming CQ WW SSB.

SCP is on a monthly scheduled release so that there is a known time frame for making addition/deletion requests and for availability of the database.

I shall be sending out a reminder on Monday October 26th for log submissions/changes etc that will then go into the regularly scheduled November release.

Please help me help you by getting requests for changes in by NOON Pacific time on the 1st of each month.

73 ES GD DX!
Stu K6TU