[WriteLog] how assign a country to TO2R, TO90R etc.

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Thu Oct 29 18:48:52 EDT 2015

Yes I had to do this for TO4K and TO2M. After I logged them I went to the
EDIT QSO window and in the PREF window slot and typed in FJ for TO4K and FM
for TO2M. That filled in the blank spot for PREF in the main logging window
and logged them correctly. I had to do this each time I logged TO4K and
TO2M, WL did not remember the changes as CT did.

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ