[WriteLog] So stupid - please help - Flex DAX question

Walt nw_radio at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 19:31:19 EDT 2015

I have read the instructions that say . . .

Use a Right Mouse Button click anywhere in WriteLog's Front Panel display to bring up this dialog.

I have been right-clicking on everything I can find and I never get the DAX config window, so the question is . . .

What window IS Writelog;s Front Panel display?  Where does my mouse need to point to?  I have tried the first splash screen, the log screen, the qso screen, the port setup screen . .  and many others.

Thanks a lot - I have been using Writelog for a long time and I feel like such a novice all of a sudden.
Walt