[WriteLog] FT5000 settings changing

k2qmf at juno.com k2qmf at juno.com
Tue Sep 15 12:46:38 EDT 2015

Ken et al,

It only happens when changing bands by clicking
on a spot in the Writelog spot window that is on a different band!

The radio goes to the spot but the IPO and antenna settings
follow the spot which are different from the settings the new band uses!!

It has nothing to do with 3 band stack register!
When I change bands using the band buttons on the radio everything
works as it should!!

73,
Ted  K2QMF