[WriteLog] Problems with transmitting RTTY

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 21 11:05:28 EDT 2015

Hopefully Joe W4TV will chime in on this one. But from what I remember, the problem could be related to having both hardware and software PTT enabled. Since you are using a microKeyer II, I can only guess that you should be using hardware PTT. Disable Comm PTT in the Ports menu in WriteLog and try it again.
73, Don AA5AU