[WriteLog] Writelog and the New FLEX 1.5 Software RTTY

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Thu Sep 24 11:17:13 EDT 2015

Hi and thank you for adding a true RTTY Mode to the Flex 6XXX series.  I
works just fine.
But I use Writelog and it hasn't caught up yet.  When I change the mode to
RTTY on the Flex Flag, Writelog will change its mode to CW.  If I change
the mode to FSK within Writelog, Flex will show DIGL (which is what it has
been doing).  I can now change the FLEX to RTTY and Writelog now will show
FSK.

The big problem is the Cluster Spots.  Clicking on the RTTY ones on
Writelog Bandmap will put the FLEX into DIGL.   So it seems that Writelog
is not decodiing the new mode.

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.