[WriteLog] CA QSO Party prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Sep 29 16:38:27 EDT 2015

I was recently asked by Rob WA1FCN if I could create a WriteLog prefill
exchange file for the CA QSO Party - CQP coming up this weekend.  With Rob's
help in providing a couple of years of his logs as history and after doing a
bit of searching on the CQP web site I was able to construct a usable
prefill file for this event.

As this is the 50th anniversary of the CQP they are offering a special award
for working specific one X one special event calls whose suffix spells out
GOLDRUSH.  Details of the award can be found at
http://www.cqp.org/goldrush.html.  All the special event station calls
needed for this award are included in this prefill file which contains 714
unique CA calls and their associated counties.

To download the file click on the link below.  As always be sure to check
the prefill data with what you copy over the air!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhvmua3fzmdgi8p/CQP%202012%20-%202014%20History_2015%20Reg%20Stations.adi?dl=0

73,
Gary AL9A