[WriteLog] Date Change

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Sep 30 14:59:05 EDT 2015

It should be noted that there are probably some limits to the built in WL
ability to do mass changes to the DATE field data, particularly the time
fields.  As John K8AJS indicates below, you can readily change the hour of
clock time for a given segment of records in the log.  However, I would be
very careful in applying group changes to the minutes field.  I suspect that
you could easily end up with all the minute times of a given highlighted
range being changed so that a large number of records all have the same
minute time stamp!  This is less than desirable!  Prior to undertaking such
a change be sure to make a backup copy of your .wl file so that if things
run amok you can revert back to where you started from with minimal
problems.

73,
Gary AL9A