[WriteLog] writelog sticks with a lot of qsos

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Wed Sep 30 16:25:51 EDT 2015

Tnx all for the answers. I don't have other programs in the computers as
I use them just for contesting. One of them is running the windows
antivirus program. I remember that when the problem happened the last
year, I tried and deactivated the antivirus without any results.
What Mike N7MH says it makes sense to me. This describes the problem and
fits in my situation. I remember that, in several cases, I have found
one of the computers with the network status window blinking. I will
notice this detail better in the future.
I don't think is rf in the network also because I use a professional
cisco switch and router. My ethernet cables also are professional made.
Plus on these, the network works fine without any brake when I run wintest.
Unfortunately I can not try to reproduce it immediately as the contest
shack is not in the home but I will try it soon and let you to learn my
results.

73 Kostas SV1DPI