[WriteLog] ok-om contest

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Sun Apr 10 03:36:13 EDT 2016

I tried to work OK/OM Contest yesterday. The ok/om sites says that
writelog supports this contest. There is indeed a contest called ok/om
contest. The bad thing is that it seems not working ok. Writelog does
not allow to log a serial number. It is supposed according rules that
stations outside ok and om, give a serial number.
By the way, we know that many modules made by sm6srw and possibly others
are not supported anymore. I believe writelog stuff must get, correct
and officially supports these modules. I use writelog about 15 years and
I have spent on this more than 400 euros, maybe more. It is time to
support every contest. You need to understand that if I need to use
another software for a specific contest, I am getting more familiar with
the other software and finally I will qsy to it. Is this you want?

--
73 Kostas SV1DPI