[WriteLog] Problem installing Dual Run module

Bob Henderson bob.5b4agn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:52:02 EDT 2016

I guess I'm doing something wrong here but I know not what.  Like Dean I
have successfully installed V12.  Thereafter I downloaded the Dual Run zip
file which I unzipped to a temporary directory.

Double clicking on install.bat brings up a window with a button inviting me
to Run.  I click on the button and the window disappears with no further
evidence of anything happening.  Perhaps this is expected?

I started WL V12 then accessed Set up | Keyboard shortcuts | Command to
run

I found no entries in the drop down list referring to External: or to
start2RadioRunMode which seems to imply the add on has not installed.  I
tried double clicking install.bat a second time but with identical results.

What should I do now?

Thanks.

Bob, 5B4AGN