[WriteLog] Dual Run Add-on Installation failure

Bob Henderson bob.5b4agn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 03:08:14 EDT 2016

Thanks for giving me a kick in the right direction Dean.  I am looking
forward to getting to grips with the add-on.  My sincere thanks to Wayne
and Steve for all their efforts in advancing WL.  Much appreciated by us
all.

You are right about conditions.  They are lousy.  I hope for better but the
outlook isn't too good.  Focus will be increasingly towards LF from now on
I guess.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN