[WriteLog] Writelog / Flex 6700 Question

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Sun Aug 7 12:44:09 EDT 2016

Bob,

This appears to me to be a bug or needs additional coding by Wayne.  I
have the same exact issue with my 6700.

When you toggle headphones split you then have to go back to the volume
control of the particular slice in SmartSDR and turn the volume back up
as it was muted as you jump between entry windows.

It's a show stopper for SO2R and Flex.

Rich - N5ZC