[WriteLog] Writelog and Microham u2r headaches!

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Dec 2 09:37:42 EST 2016

> I am sure that there are online instructions for setting it up with
> writelog.

    http://www.microham.com/Downloads/U2R_WriteLog_USB_Setup.pdf

Note: micro2R is a *protocol controlled* SO2R switch - it does not
provide CAT interfaces or include a sound card (e.g., RTTY receive).
micro2R provides a WinKeyer II based keyer, two UART based FSK outputs
and switching for headphone, microphone and PTT.  See Appendix D of
the micro2R Users Manual for example hardware configurations (which
are independent of logging software).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV