[WriteLog] No Info In WL 12.11D BandMap Box After Windows 10 Update

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Sun Dec 4 09:01:59 EST 2016

Running Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit.

I updated to WL 12.11D Friday afternoon and operated in the ARRL 160M CW
Contest. WriteLog worked great - no problems.

Saturday afternoon I turned the computer on and there was a major Windows 10
update - it took a while. After the update and several re-boots I started
WriteLog. I had a BandMap box were it was before, but there is nothing in
it. Also IE and Edge did not display correctly - lots of blank boxes where
pictures should be.

I updated the Intel HD Graphics driver to the latest version dated 4-4-16
and now IE and Edge display correctly, but still no info in the WriteLog
BandMap box.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Marsh, KA5M