[WriteLog] MICRO KEYER WITH WRITELOG AND MMTTY

KH6GMP kh6gmp at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 04:22:19 EST 2016

Im trying to help a friend set up his micro keyer using the Microham USB
Device Router.   Ive got them where I believe they will all work with
FSK but cannot get any receive to come in to either Writelog or mmtty
waterfall/scope.

I see where there is supposed to be a soundcard available to select
called "Microham Codec" or a USB Sound Card but the only selection
available is the realtek card thats the one thats on the PC. Does not
show in device manager, or control panel/sound.

We are using Windows XP svc pk 3.

Any suggestions?
de Gary KH6GMP
Kailua Kona HI