[WriteLog] using JRC JST-245 with Writelog

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:20:53 EST 2016

Hello group,

        I'm trying to help a foreign ham with a JRC JST-245 xcvr. Currently not using Writelog (I'm hoping to convert him) but a non-supported contest logger and changing bands manually.
>From searching the archives of the list, I see several appear be using the JST-245 with Writelog.

Please email me offlist if you can help with more info relating to functionality such as whether you can grab spots or not from the program. My understanding is that you can interface the radio OK but some of the normal functions are missing from the JST-245 firmware.

Thanks and 73,
Darrell AB2E