[WriteLog] Numbers in WPX

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Mon Feb 8 17:05:52 EST 2016

Hi all,

I tend to agree with Arpad on this. I always use 3 digits for the serial
number, and prefer to see the same on my screen.
Getting 599 1 1 1 is always confusing, whereas 599 123 123 is not.

Hope conditions are good for QPX this weekend, and I hope to be active, as
long as my antennas survive Storm Imogen, which has so far produced gusts of
up to 76MPH and waves of just over 30 feet in the Channel Islands.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---