[WriteLog] Virtual Port Question

Anthony Buscaglia tonybb at me.com
Wed Feb 10 12:51:34 EST 2016

When running WL and TRX Manager together, I use VSPE (Virtual Serial Port Emulator) to share COM ports.
Com5 is shared as Com12 and setup as Syncro A in TRX-Mgr.

Everything works great except when sending K3 Macros using Keyboard Shortcuts.  I can do bandup/down, etc.

I have shortcuts setup for RIT UP, Down, & Clear.

When I use WL stand alone and the REAL port, the RIT Keyboard shortcuts work fine, but not with a VIRTUAL port.

I can live without it, but just wondered what the technical reason is.

Anyone?

73
Tony
K2NV