[WriteLog] WL V12 setup

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 10 18:13:17 EST 2016

I only have two windows docked to the main WL window. I have the Entry Window and the SCP Window docked to the main WL window. I can resize the SCP window with no problem. It "seems" like I am able to resize the Entry Window too but it's hard to tell since it's docked right next to the SCP window. I am able to resize the Entry Window upward. So I believe the Entry Window is resizing.

Personally I prefer all other windows not docked so I can move them around and resize them as I like.

73, Don AA5AU