[WriteLog] Super Check Partial file problem

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Feb 10 18:51:40 EST 2016

Ok, I’ve got windows scattered all over the desktop, but I’ll eventually get used to it.  Got my XMMT.ocx registered ok and the radio is communicating with WL.  I can key up and send RTTY ok.  Tried downloading the latest SCP files, but when I try to copy them into C:\ProgramData\WriteLog I get an error message about unexpected error with a code of 0x80004005.  Do the SCP files still go into ProgramData?  If so what do I do about the error code to fix it?

73,
Gary AL9A