[WriteLog] Insert & Log

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Feb 11 20:07:20 EST 2016

Nick,

I'm in the same boat as far as a new computer, new OS (Win 10) and new V12.
I'm sure I'm following the behavior of the Insert key that you mention.

When is it you are pressing the Insert key?  Is is to capture a highlighted
call from the Rttyrite window, populate the CALL field and then send your
exchange?  Or are you pressing Insert after typing in a correction to the
call?  I just tried the second one here and Insert sends the corrected call
followed by the TU QRZ message.

I can't try using Insert to populate the CALL field and send the message
because I seem to be having a problem here in my MMTTY receive window.  It
prints calls, but there is no highlighting of new or good calls.  Thus
Insert will not work.  Both of my 2Tone clone windows are showing
highlighted calls, but the MMTTY window is not.  Is your MMTTY window
showing highlighted calls?

73,
Gary AL9A