[WriteLog] Disappearing Packet Window and Bandmap

Dan powellite at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:28:07 EST 2016

After about 5 minutes of operating Writelog Ver 11.32D, my packet window (telnet connection K7Ar.net) goes poof and disappears.  A minute or two after that the bandmap does the same.  I need to go to the top main [WIndow] menu and click [bandmap window] and [packet window] back to the On position.  When I re-init the packet window, i get the Writelog Error dialog box stating [Error unrecognized member name]  and I click the Ok button and the Writelog error dialog box states [Lost connection to packet OLE automation object  Attempt to reconnect].  If I reply yes, I'm back in business - well, at least for another 5 minutes or so.

Does Writelog packet window use the Microsoft Telnet program and could it be that is causing the issue?

I've confirmed and checked just about everything I can think of....ideas? hints?...suggestions?

Thanks
Dan KL1JP