[WriteLog] %C Causing Problem? Flex 6700 Muting after sending an exchange

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Sat Feb 20 09:54:00 EST 2016

I've done a little more testing this morning.  Not sure why this would
cause the problem but it 'appears' that using %C in a canned message is
causing the Flex 6700 to mute, actually it's turning the volume down to
zero.

If I manually send the call sign with my paddle then send a canned F-key
message with the exchange the volume would not change.

It would only go to zero when I used %C in a canned F-Key message.

Rich - N5ZC