[WriteLog] cursor focus flys away

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Feb 21 19:31:54 EST 2016

I finally figured it out as the F10 issue already reported.  I use F10 for
"?" which I use often. In the heat o battle it wasn't obvious what was
causing this. I avoided F10 and everything worked well after that. I'll
have to go back later and research what the solution is.

Yes, this happens on Win7 as well as Win10.

73, Alan  AD6E