[WriteLog] Fw: New Super Check Partial files available (VER20160102)(02 JAN 2016)

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Jan 1 21:04:47 EST 2016

Not sure if this is a problem or not, but...

Running WL V11.32D with the new web update features.  I went into WL and
clicked on File/Web Update Data Files...  After doing so I looked at the
MASTER.DTA file in C:\ProgramData\WriteLog and searched for VER.  The
version there was 20151202, not 20160102 which Stu indicates is now the
newest version.  So I manually downloaded the new DTA files as I did prior
to 11.32D and GOT the latest version into C:\ProgramData\WriteLog.

On a hunch I then went back into WL and did the File/Web Update Data Files..
action again.  As expected the DTA files were changed back to VER20151202.
I'm not sure where the bug is, but I thought this latest update fix was to
directly download the SCP DTA files from Stu's Super Check Partial web site.
It appears that WL is still getting the DTA files from someplace else.
Perhaps from the WriteLog web site which hasn't yet updated to the latest
version of SCP?  Anyway I will again manually update the DTA files from
Stu's SCP site for the contest.  Hope this isn't a big glitch for everyone.

73,
Gary AL9A