[WriteLog] SCP

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Jan 4 18:41:01 EST 2016

Cort,

Just a guess, but I suspect when you moved the SCP window it went to a new
size.  This happened to me when Wayne added the new window to show the stack
contents.  When I opened it the first time it shoved almost everything else
off the monitor.  By finding a corner of the window I was able to resize it
down to a useable amount of real estate.  As I did this the other windows
reappeared back on the screen in their original positions.  So you might try
turning the SCP window back on and if it is still just a big blank window
try to resize it down to a more manageable amount of space on the desktop.

73,
Gary AL9A