[WriteLog] Shortcut %M for rtty

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Wed Jan 6 20:15:09 EST 2016

If any one else uses this shortcut for rtty, here is what I discovered
today.

I started a clean log for upcoming rtty wpx to play with without
importing messages from a file made by an older version of Writelog.

What I am seeing:

For CW messages the %Mn seems to want digits 2 to 11 for the F2 to F11
messages and digits 22 to 31 (add 20) for the SF2 to SF11 as the help
file says.

But for RTTY messages the logic seems to have changed yet again. Now
what I have discovered is that the digits are still 2 to 11 for the F2
to F11 message slots. But they are now 12 to 21 (add 10) for the SF2 to
SF11 Shifted rtty message slots. This mirrors the way the SSB messages
are labeled.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs
http://www.shentel.net/pixosdesigns/RadioTuner/