[WriteLog] WriteLog v12 is here!

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Fri Jan 15 10:32:24 EST 2016

I'm using a 15" 4:3 Dell monitor. Running Windows 10. It took me a few minutes to get all the WriteLog V12 windows set up just like I wanted, but it was not difficult, it just took a little time.

The best part of upgrading from WriteLog V11 to V12 was how smooth it went - no problems at all. V12 took all of my setting from the V11 .ini file, except of course for the windows placement and size. So all I had to do to get going with V12 was position and size the windows I wanted like I wanted them. I'm ready to play in the NAQP SSB tomorrow.

73,
Marsh, KA5M