[WriteLog] V12

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Sun Jan 17 09:22:25 EST 2016

Hi All, used V12 yesterday in NAQP ssb and was quite pleased with the
way it looked and handled. Excellent job, Guys! Only had one glitch that
I just could not sort out: The log window took up one whole monitor and
I could not figure anyway to re-size it. I like to have the log entry
window right below the log window where I can easily see what my clumsy
fingers have entered. Currently the log entry window covers up the
bottom part of the log window... only way to fix was to move the entry
window up some where the log showed on the bottom but still behind the
entry window.... I hope I am making myself clear! Any ideas? tnx Cort K4WI