[WriteLog] Version 12 CW Decoder Virus

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jan 23 19:30:28 EST 2016

 > Is there a workaround?

Configure your anti-virus software to ignore all files in the
WriteLog\Programs directory.  If you can't do that, get a decent
anti-virus program that will permit you to declare WriteLog\Programs
safe.

False positives from anti-virus/anti-malware software is just as bad
as false negatives.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV