[WriteLog] Problem with 2Tone 16.01a

GL-DJ3IW-Web GL-DJ3IW at web.de
Sun Jan 24 09:27:35 EST 2016

Hi,

in tne recent BARTG Sprint I wanted to activate the 2Tone recording to a
text file via the 2Tone File menu. After making the choice and acknowledging
the filename a Windows error message came up. My WIN7 68bit speaks German so
here is my attempt with English:
"The program has developed a failure. A solution is being sought." with a
running bar beneath. After some seconds this message was replaced by
(approx.) "Solution not possible - program must be closed". And gone was
2Tone. I tried and checked this both within N1MM+ and Writelog (older 11).
Finally I changed 2Tone back to version 15.05a and all of a sudden all is
well- no more problem with saving to a file.

 73 de Goetz DJ3IW