[WriteLog] port setup

Dave Marshall dmarshall348 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 23:35:43 EST 2016

I recently upgraded to V12 and have not been able to transmit.
I don't know for sure but I think it is a porting problem.
I'm using windows 7 with a rig blaster advantage.  None of the wiring has been changed since the last time I operated the system.  I am able to transmit deedles through the MMTTY window but when I use the function keys to send the contest  messages, it fails to key the transmitter.  The message prints out in the rttywrite window, but no transmission.
The rig is a kenwood TS-950SD..  I have set the mmtty sound card options as it calls for in the rigblaster manual and I have the extfsk1.06 and the xmmt files.  To the best of my knowledge I have everything than ran ok several months ago on V11.
The system works fine on receive and I can print messages on the rttyrite window and 2tone window.  But I can't transmit the macro's from the contest set-up files.
I know I'm overlooking something, (it always works out that way), but I don't know what.  I don't get to operate near as much as I would like, so it seems I have to be retrained every time.  I missed the latest rtty contest trying to get the system running, so here we go again.