[WriteLog] Sound cards

Bill Brooks bill.ke5og at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:39:34 EDT 2016

I need some help please

My K3's, I have two, are connected to my computer sound cards, (I have two)
via the K3 line out to the sound card line in. After taking the computer
and the K3's to Field Day and running different software than I normally
do, they no longer work. When I try to set them up for RTTY (I use
Writelog), I set the sound card levels. That level setting lasts for about
10 seconds and then it goes to zero. Something is changing the setting. It
happens on both sound cards. Each sound card is connected to a different
radio.

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium with a microHam u2R.

Anybody have any idea what may be happening?

Thanks,
Bill, KE5OG

--
Bill Brooks