[WriteLog] M2 mult station setup

K3RAG LB3RE Brobakken post at lb3re.com
Mon Jun 13 16:34:08 EDT 2016

Hello
Setup M2=
You must set first network.
Then set serial by Band.
Then identify which radio is which one to log this.
Radio 1 is 0 in cabrillo
Radio 2 is 1 in cabrillo.
If running 3rd mult station you must edit thisone manually in cabrillo to 1 or 0 after contest.
There is no tracking of bandchange in M2 in Writelog... i asked like 7 years for this....
73 LB3RE Rag mandag, 13 juni 2016, 00:05a.m. +02:00 from kostas sv1dpi  sv1dpi at otenet.gr :