[WriteLog] problem with cluster

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 16 07:55:14 EDT 2016

Yes, I was running ARRL VHF QSO Party module which is what I always run. I think this is the first year I ran the cluster so I can't say if I had this issue previously. Others report it worked fine. When Cort posted he had the same issue as me, it let me know I wasn't the only experiencing all spots showing up Red in the Packet Spots window as they were "out of band". I cured this by adding a 6 meter sub-band in my sub-band file using Edit Sub Bands.

Don AA5AU