[WriteLog] cq wpx multi 2 category

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Tue Mar 1 14:35:09 EST 2016

In the last CQ WPX RTTY we participated in M2 category with Writelog. It
is supposed that you must give a separate serial number per band. We
used version 11 and we had 2 computers (one per radio) connected
together. There was not a mult station. Unfortunately writelog gave
serial number in the same serie for all qsos. What was my mistake?

...73 de SV1DPI
(One of SZ1A-EP6T)