[WriteLog] Rigexpert TI-8 issue

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Sun Nov 6 01:24:13 EST 2016

Have you turned your clocks back yet? Of course UTC clocks do not
change...they are smart.

Anyway I could not sleep so here I am again.

All appears to be working again.

I apologize if I appear to whine a little too much. This stuff just
drives me nuts at times. But you see how nuts I get trying to figure out
Wordpress, I have to build a new website for my local club.

BTW I timed a reboot. 5 min 14 sec...not too bad I guess.

Anyway I am going out and get a new computer next week.

If you are doing SS CW this weekend have fun.

73

Thom KI8W

"Living in the Black Hole of RF"