[WriteLog] WL Crashes after Windows Update - Fixed

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Tue Oct 4 12:09:57 EDT 2016

I sent a message last week about having Wl crashing after Windows Update.
I reloaded my last full WL update.  That didn't help.
But after several times turning the computer on and off the problem went
away.
I guess Windows fixed itself.
I have been using WL for over 16  years now and it has always been a stable
program.
BTW I run WL daily.  When I turn on my computer in the morning I then boot
up WL and it stays on all day until I close down about 10 PM.  WL is used
for all my logging.  After so many Q's I upload them to my Logging program
DXBase.

Thanks for all the help and comments.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll Phone
Honor Roll CW
Honor Roll RTTY
Honor Roll 20 Meters
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.