[WriteLog] SO2V with FLexRadio 6300?

Brian Miller bdm556 at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 7 09:40:07 EDT 2016

I’m interested in configuring a Flexradio 6300 for CW SO2V mode with WriteLog. I’m running WriteLog v 12.08c with SmartSDR 1.97 and SDR Bridge.

Setting the number of radios to 2 allows me to use the two entry windows to toggle TX between two slices but the the frequency of the second slice is not displayed correctly in WriteLog – the frequency of slice B is either shown being the same as slice A, or both slice A and B display nil frequency.

Has anyone had success in configuring WriteLog and the FlexRadio 6000 series radios for SO2V operation? If so, what settings did you use?

Thanks and 73

Brian VK3MI