[WriteLog] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest this weekend!

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:57:23 EDT 2016

There are SEVEN great reasons to do so:

1. You were planning on it anyway.

2. We have 3830scores.com to post scores and see who won. This already
works for other contests.

3. Makrothen is a unique distance based contest with a unique 24 hour
format.

4. All major contest loggers already support it.

5. It would be a shame to lose such an interesting and already supported
contest.

6. We then have a year to figure out how to properly continue it.

7. It's fun!

I will be on from W7RN in Nevada, USA. I hope you will be too! PLEASE
spread the word to your local contest groups.

thanks and 73 - jeff wk6i