[WriteLog] Makrothen Crash

Nick nrsmith at citlink.net
Fri Oct 7 20:05:49 EDT 2016

This afternoon, just before I saw on the reflector that the Makrothen
contest had been cancelled I was setting up my station for the contest.
Just as I have been doing for years I tried to select Makrothen from the
listed contests on the Writelog menu. After putting in my callsign, EM75
and SOHP the program crashed and to my surprise it actually said
"Writelog has crashed". I tried it several times and even tried previous
years and they loaded fine and tried other contests as well.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I just not holding my mouth right.

Nick
w4gkm